We are pleased to announce that the next DBM Conference is set to take place in conjunction with the Inaugural Conference of the International Place Branding Association (IPBA 2016)between 7-9 December 2016 in London (Hendon Hall Hotel and Middlesex University Campus). It is now calling for papers and details can be found here.
The conference will incorporate the following research tracks:
- The STOCKHOLM/TSINGHUA UNIVERSITIES City Branding track
- The IFT/USC/WCTR/SURREY UNIVERSITY Destination Branding and Marketing track
- The MIDDLESEX/VALLE D’AOSTA/LINCOLN UNIVERSITIES Doctoral Colloquium
- The POZNAN UNIVERSITY/BEST PLACE Nations and Regions Branding track
- The IPM Place Branding SIG - Place Management track
- Submission of abstracts and registration opens: May 1
- Submission of abstracts closes: July 18
- Feedback to abstracts: September 5
- Submission of full papers closes: October 3
- Early Bird Registration closes: October 3
- Feedback to full papers: November 7
- Registration closes: November 14
- Conference: December 7-9
For more information, please visit: http://placebranding.org/. We are looking forward to meeting you in London !